The Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (ICAP) Announces Its 2011 Seminar Schedule And On-Line Registration
ICAP is pleased to announce its 2011 seminar schedule and on-line registration. “We are extremely excited about the seminars this year” said Randy Neff, seminar chair-“we are particularly excited about our new seminar offering in Godfrey, IL which qualifies for an addition seven hours of continuing education”. The locations, dates, and speakers for ICAP’s summer seminars are as follows:
Springfield (July 19th-Crown Plaza Hotel) and Lisle* (August 1st-Wyndham Hotel) Seminars:
- Brian Weaver, IDFPR appraisal coordinator-Keynote Speaker will discuss Illinois compliance updates;
- Jed Smith, Managing Director of Quantitative Research for the National Association of Realtors will discuss current economic and market conditions (Lisle seminar only);
- Scott Dibiasio, State and Industry Affairs for the Appraisal Institute (Springfield seminar only);
- Wayne Pugh, 2008 Appraisal Institute President and Valuation Magazine’s “Cool Tools” columnist will discuss technology for real estate appraisers; and
- Charlie Franklin, a defense attorney who specializes in real estate appraiser disciplinary and litigation matters will give a presentation on limiting appraisers liability.
*ICAP’s Lisle seminar will feature a Vendor Showcase where attendees will receive in-depth information on real estate appraisal products and services.
Godfrey Seminar (August 12th-Lewis and Clark Community College):
- Mr. Larry Disney, Kentucky Real Estate Board Director-will discuss Dodd-Frank, Truth in Lending, UAD & USPAP Compliance.
- Randy Neff, SRA will discuss Interagency Guidelines,
- Brian Weaver, IDFPR appraisal coordinator will discuss Illinois compliance updates; and
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will discuss mortgage fraud.
Appraisers can register for the seminars at www.icapweb.com or by clicking the following link:
ICAP’S annual seminars are industry recognized educational events dedicated to inform and positively impact the appraisal profession while bringing appraisal and appraisal service providers together.
For more information please e-mail Randy Neff, SRA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309.691.7223.