Final Notice for 2013 Dues
If your dues are not paid by the end of February, you will be removed from our member database and you will lose all the benefits of membership.
– Discounts on the ICAP summer seminars
– Tuition discounts on sponsoring organizations offerings
– Access to the ICAP education and events calendar
– Access to the ICAP job search page
– Access to the thousands of industry links (recently updated)
– Representation in Springfield on legislative issues with a full time lobbyist
– Monthly industry email updates and alerts
– Free listing in the ICAP statewide directory
– We receive and answer hundreds of emails and phone calls throughout the year from our members looking for assistance on numerous issues
All these benefits and more for a low annual membership fee of $60.00.
…and even if these great benefits weren’t part of your membership, we would still need your representation as a member because when it comes to politics there is strength in numbers. We often call on the ICAP ARMY to help us pass or defeat legislation and we have been very effective when we all work together. ICAP represents approximately half of the licensed appraisers in Illinois, but we need everyone to join. Help us increase our membership by reaching out to your peers.
So if you haven’t renewed yet, don’t delay and further. The time is now and we need your support.
Click on the following link to pay online or download a mail in renewal notice:
Please consider contributing to the ICAP-PAC.
ICAP-PAC, the appraisers political action fund, collects contributions from members and uses those funds to help elect candidates for public office who are supportive of appraiser related issues. ICAP-PAC contributions are voluntary and not tax deductible. Please consider contributing to the ICAP-PAC.
Posted on February 7, 2013, in State Appraiser Coalitions, www.icapweb.com and tagged icap, Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals, llinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.