Daily Archives: June 19, 2013
The speakers and topics for ICAP’s 2013 Godfrey Seminar (August 16th- Lewis and Clark Community College, (5800 Godfrey Rd, Godfrey, IL 62035) are as follows:
- Mr. Tim Dain (Executive Director SIRMLS)-Maxing out the MLS for Appraisers
- Tamara J. Bellisario, IFA (Sr. Review Appraiser, Associated Bank)-The Reviewer’s View
- Carlos Garriga (Research Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)-Economic Trends in the Housing Markets
- Craig M. Capilla (Attorney, Franklin Law Group)-Tales From the Other Side General Liability Issues
- Elizabeth A. Kern, IFAS-Whose Rule is it Anyway, Understanding the origination of supplemental requirements and their source.
- Mr. Brian Weaver (Appraisal Coordinator – IDFPR)-The Rest of the Story
Registration: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM — Seminar starts at 8:30 AM
Cost: ICAP Members: $125 (Please LOG IN to receive the member rate for Seminar Registration) Non-Members $150 (includes ICAP membership & benefits for the rest of the calendar year)
Register at the ICAP homepage (www.icapweb.com) in the EVENTS box on the right hand side of the page.
ICAP has converted the new Appraiser Experience Logs issued by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation into an electronic editable format to assist our members who apply for either a Certified Residential License or a Certified General License. You download these forms in a PDF format from the ICAP website. They are located in the MEMBER ACCOUNT section of the site. Here is a quick link to view and access the new log forms.