ICAP’s 2013 Godfrey Seminar Schedule
The speakers and topics for ICAP’s 2013 Godfrey Seminar (August 16th- Lewis and Clark Community College, (5800 Godfrey Rd, Godfrey, IL 62035) are as follows:
- Mr. Tim Dain (Executive Director SIRMLS)-Maxing out the MLS for Appraisers
- Tamara J. Bellisario, IFA (Sr. Review Appraiser, Associated Bank)-The Reviewer’s View
- Carlos Garriga (Research Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)-Economic Trends in the Housing Markets
- Craig M. Capilla (Attorney, Franklin Law Group)-Tales From the Other Side General Liability Issues
- Elizabeth A. Kern, IFAS-Whose Rule is it Anyway, Understanding the origination of supplemental requirements and their source.
- Mr. Brian Weaver (Appraisal Coordinator – IDFPR)-The Rest of the Story
Registration: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM — Seminar starts at 8:30 AM
Cost: ICAP Members: $125 (Please LOG IN to receive the member rate for Seminar Registration) Non-Members $150 (includes ICAP membership & benefits for the rest of the calendar year)
Register at the ICAP homepage (www.icapweb.com) in the EVENTS box on the right hand side of the page.