Monthly Archives: December 2017
2018 Memberships Are Now Available
Renew Your ICAP Membership Today!
ICAP is committed to being on the forefront of protecting Illinois Appraisers, advancing the profession, and protecting the public’s trust in real estate appraisal.
Real estate appraisers are skilled professionals who make a difference. Your ICAP membership gives you:
- A subscription to the ICAP Advantage newsletter, providing you with important industry email updates and alerts
- Discounts on the ICAP summer seminars
- Tuition discounts on sponsoring organizations offerings
- Representation in Springfield on legislative issues with a full time lobbyist
- Access to the ICAP education and events calendar
- Access to the ICAP job search page
- Access to the thousands of industry links
- Free listing in the ICAP statewide directory
- Access to the industries best minds and most trusted resources for industry question and assistance on numerous issues
The letter is in responce to a temporary Waiver Request by TriStar Bank. The letter states that based strictly on the partial information included in TriStar’s November 20, 2017 letter to the ASC, the request does not appear to follow the regulations adopted by the FFIEC and ASC regarding the receipt, processing and consideration of temporary waiver requests. Further, TriStar’s request includes requests that fall outside of the authority of the ASC.
Read the letter here.
Five members of ICAP’s Board of Directors share why they are members of ICAP. The five individuals featured in the video are: Barton DeLacy, MAI, ASA, AI-GRS, ASA, John Satter, MAI, Ken Mrozek, MAI, SRA, ASA, Barbara Neal, and Ivette Collins, MAI.
ICAP works to promote the appraisal profession and its image to the general public and to users of appraisal services. ICAP initiates discussion and analysis of issues affecting professional appraisers and monitors political action with the intent to influence legislation, regulation and public opinion toward the appraisal profession.
Join ICAP at http://www.ICAPweb.org