ICAP represents its member’s interest at all Illinois State Appraisal Board Meetings, the Association of Appraiser Regulatory Officials meetings, the Appraisal Foundation Advisory Council meetings, as well as other state and national meetings, and is currently working to inform the Regulators the risk to consumers of increasing the appraisal threshold.
ICAP is committed to being on the forefront of protecting Illinois Appraisers, advancing the profession, and protecting the public’s trust in real estate appraisal.
Real estate appraisers are skilled professionals who make a difference. Your ICAP membership gives you:
- A subscription to the ICAP Advantage newsletter, providing you with important industry email updates and alerts
- Discounts on the ICAP summer seminars
- Tuition discounts on sponsoring organizations offerings
- Representation in Springfield on legislative issues with a full time lobbyist
- Access to the ICAP education and events calendar
- Access to the ICAP job search page
- Access to the thousands of industry links
- Free listing in the ICAP statewide directory (Find an appraiser)
- Access to the industries best minds and most trusted resources for industry question and assistance on numerous issues
ICAP provides information; experiences and a network that help you grow as a leader in your profession. We are advocating for you in Illinois state legislature and at the state licensing board. Your dues support these efforts.