Monthly Archives: August 2018
ICAP Announces Its 2018 Lisle Seminar Exhibitor Lineup
The Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (ICAP) announces its exhibitors for its Lisle Summer Seminar, August 20, 2018.
ICAP’s Lisle summer seminar will provide a vendor showcase which will bring appraisers and appraisal service providers together.
Exhibitors at ICAP’s Lisle Seminar include:
- Appraisal Institute
- Herbert H. Landy Insurance Agency
- Midwest Real Estate Data LLC
- American Society of Appraisers
- Real Estate Revealed Radio
- Shumaker Technology Group
- Illinois Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
There has been strong demand for ICAP’s seminars and attendance will be limited so it is critical that attendees register well in advance to reserve their spot.
ICAP’s Lisle seminar is approved for 7 Hours of CE in Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
ICAP Members Only – Take $30 off your enrollment!
Non-Member pricing includes a pro-rated ICAP membership for the remainder of 2018.
ICAP’s Lisle Seminar Is Approved For:
7 Hours Of CE In Illinois
7 Hours Of CE Michigan
7 Hours Of CE In Missouri
7 Hours Of CE Wisconsin
7 hours of Indiana State Credit &
7 hours of Continuing education from the Appraisal Institute!
This Seminar will sell out !!
ICAP’s Lisle Seminar is only $165 for members (Please LOG IN to receive the member rate) – Non-Member rate is $195
- Craig Capilla– Current Topics – Litigation
- Scott Dibiasio– Current Topics – Appraising
- Ken Mrozek– H&BU – Supporting Adjustments
- Michael Hobbs– Market Firm in Digital Age
- Sandy Adomatis– Solar Power
- Brian Weaver– Current Topics – IDFPR, and
- W. Stephen Cannon– Appraisal Agency’s options for regulating customary and reasonable fees
August 20, 2018